This listing is for 1 meter cotton craft fabric x 114cm wide. It’s great for any type of Christmas project. It has a lovely gree holly print with red berries on a green background.
Christmas fabric by the Meter.
2 in stock
Ships From: United Kingdom (UK)
Seller : PaulinesCrafts
Category: Fabric Supplies Tags: Christmas, Christmas Cotton Fabric, Christmas fabric, Christmas Project, cotton fabric
FILTER BY PRICE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Welcome to Paulinescrafts. Ribbon and Fabric Handmade Decorations. I take great pride whilst making my products and have been making these for over 20 years. These are ideal for any room in the home. I hope you see something you like to add to your home or give someone something special at Christmas time, a special occasion or a gift just to show your appreciation to someone.
1. Who we are
When we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it means PaulinesCraftsuk.
When we say, “individuals” in this notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may collect, including:
• Anyone requesting an order or information on a potential order
• Any customer who requires their product to be delivered to them
• Any customer who provides their contact information and agrees to further contact from us
2. How we use personal information
We use personal information in the following ways:
• To fulfil orders and arrange delivery of products
• To show your order as an example piece to advertise our services
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it.
Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
3. What personal date do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, “How we use personal information”:
• Basic personal details such as name, email address and postal address
• Photographs provided by the customer to be drawn from
4. How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us, and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments.
5. Where and when do we collect personal information?
When you purchase products and services from us via the following channels:
• Directly from customers
• Facebook where an order or potential order has taken place
• Instagram where an order or potential order has taken place
6. Who do we share your personal information with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers as detailed below. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organisations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes
We may share personal information with:
• Royal Mail or other delivery company where product is to be delivered
7. How long we keep personal information
We keep information only for as long as we need it to administer the sale or as required by law or contract.
8. Know your rights
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to:
• Object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
• Ask for a copy of their personal information we hold, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
• Ask us to update or correct their personal information to ensure its accuracy (the right of rectification)
• Ask us to delete their personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
• Ask us to restrict the processing of their personal information in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
• Ask for a copy of their personal information, so it can be used for their own purposes (the right to data portability)
• Complain if they feel their personal information has been mishandled. We encourage individuals to come to us in the first instance but they are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
• Ask us, at any time, to stop processing their personal information, if the processing is based only on individual consent (the right to withdraw consent).
9. Changes to our Fair Processing Notice
Orders are processed in date/received payment order and I aim to have orders made and posted/shipped within two weeks of cleared payment.
All items will be Posted/Shipped Royal Mail 2nd class to the UK within 3 working days approx or the rest of the world Royal Mail international standard 5-7 working days.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
If required earlier than time stated then then I can offer Royal Mail special delivery to the UK or the rest of the world Royal Mail international tracked & signed for, both at an extra cost to you the customer.
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within:14 days of delivery
Post items back to me within:30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
• Custom or personalised orders
• Perishable products (like food or flowers)
• Digital downloads
• Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Returns and exchange details
If you are not happy with your order then you must contact me within 3 Days, it should be then returned within 14 days of contacting me. As long as it is in the same condition that it was sent, a full refund or exchange will be given. If you receive it damaged and you contact me within 2 days then a full or partial refund will be given.
|Shipping from||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Within United Kingdom (UK)||£1.50|
More items from: PaulinesCrafts